Key Account Managment helps participants:
- Develop an understanding of the Key Account’s strategy that generates actionable insight, new Value Propositions and makes the supplier an indispensable contributor to achieving the Key Account’s strategy.
- Build commitment to professional commercial engagements, across multiple functions through planning, executing and reviewing effective customer interactions.
- Identify a customer’s ‘value drivers’, critical business issues and the challenges that make the issues difficult for them to resolve.
- Identify the most attractive customers / segments and the priorities for growth in order to focus sales priorities and initiatives.
- Develop and lead product campaigns with launch milestones and associated goals & objectives.