Commercial Capability Assessments
Organizational Capability Assessments
- Multi-perspective assessment including in-depth interviews, process and work-product reviews to assess an organization’s commercial capability
- Analysis and comparison to industry performance and Market Edge benchmarks provides actionable insight
- Capability initiatives are aligned with strategy, ensuring organizational development is tailored to business-specific priorities
Individual Commercial Capability Assessments
- On-line assessment of individual skills and knowledge; including industry and company specific questions; available in multiple languages
- Outputs include individual scores as well as analysis by role, geography and business unit enabling organizations to aggregate common needs and leverage collective strengths
- Development plans are aligned with business unit priorities to build target capabilities at the right time
Quantitative Performance Based Assessments
- Understand where your organization is spending their time: by account, sales stage and service activity; assessment design tailored to organization’s business and CRM platform
- Analyze results to identify and understand top performers and replicate their behavior
- Data gathered confidentially, anonymized reporting
- Globally accessible on any device with web browser capability
- Multiple language options
- Secure EU-based server with EU GDPR compliance
I am Interested in Market Edge Capability Assessments
Value Pricing in Seed Treatment
The Challenge A global leader in the Agriculture industry introduced a seed treatment for the control of seed and soil-borne diseases in Cereals in one of its key markets in Europe. Two years after its launch, the product had underperformed market share and growth objectives, despite its excellent technical attributes. The client needed to understand [...]
Launch Campaigns in Agriculture
The Challenge An international agrochemical company acquired several late stage development products during a round of industry consolidation. Previously, the company had not introduced new products in the respective target crops, markets and geographies. Because of this, the company did not have the processes or experience to build effective launch plans. New capabilities had to [...]
Assessing and Developing Marketing Capability
The Challenge A leading, global agribusiness in crop protection chemicals and seeds needed to assess their marketing capability in 15 Latin American countries. In some markets, their business focused on direct sales to large farms that were run as sophisticated businesses. In other markets, the business sold through multi-step channels to a highly fragmented customer [...]
Collaborating with Market Edge accelerated our ability to connect our worldwide community of Marketers and shaped how we launch new products to drive growth for the organization.
Great group of people. Love the anecdotal information and examples from the projects you have worked on!
The program was engaging with a methodology that was easy to understand and conceptualize applications within our business.
The Market Edge program provides a methodology to truly develop solutions relevant to your customers needs. Even better, it provides means to determine who the right customers are
With Market Edge’s analysis and pragmatic approach, we were able to create, articulate and capture more value. Market Edge helped deliver faster growth and improved profitability for our business unit.