Applied Learning on a Flexible Schedule
For companies looking to improve the business skills of their organizations, we offer the Market Edge Academy. The Academy delivers flexible programs, user-friendly content and tools, and relevant case studies of our proven commercial management development programs which Market Edge has been delivering to Fortune 500 companies for over 25 years. Unlike training seminars, the Market Edge Academy programs are applied-learning events; teams and individuals will quickly advance their business initiatives and results with the support of an experienced consultant during the program.
- This program has passed.
Negotiation Skills – 1 Day
March 20 @ 8:00 am to 5:00 pm$1500
In business, as in life, you often receive only what you can effectively negotiate. Negotiation Skills will utilize Market Edge’s experienced consultants to guide individuals and teams through the key skills to establish negotiating strength as well as role play negotiations to develop skills. In this intensive but engaging program, participants will:
- Understand key techniques for establishing negotiation strength
- Leverage engagement techniques for confident customer interactions
- Develop negotiation positions of strength and counters to objections
- Role play negotiation scenarios with direct coaching from Market Edge consultants
Continental breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks included each day in the program.
* For groups of 4 or more, contact us for group rates
Tags: Sales, Marketing, Commercial, Americas, USA
Our system processes payments through PayPal. If you prefer other methods of registration and payment please email firstname.lastname@example.org
MARKET EDGE ACADEMY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Online credit card payments are refundable up until 25 days before the starting date of the scheduled program. Registrations purchased before that time will be 100% refundable. Within 24 days of the start of the purchased program, registrations are not refundable; a credit will be issued for attendance at select future Market Edge Academy events.
- Online credit card payments will be processed via PayPal and their terms of service.
- For direct, company invoiced registrations, a 50% deposit of the total number of registrations will be invoiced upon receipt by Market Edge of the registration form. The balance due will be invoiced upon the start of the purchased program. Payment terms are Net 30 days.
- In the unlikely occurrence of a Market Edge canceled program a full refund of payments and deposits will be provided.