Applied Learning on a Flexible Schedule
For companies looking to improve the business skills of their organizations, we offer the Market Edge Academy. The Academy delivers flexible programs, user-friendly content and tools, and relevant case studies of our proven commercial management development programs which Market Edge has been delivering to Fortune 500 companies for over 25 years. Unlike training seminars, the Market Edge Academy programs are applied-learning events; teams and individuals will quickly advance their business initiatives and results with the support of an experienced consultant during the program.
Key Account Management (KAM) – 2 Days
December 16 @ 8:00 am to December 17 @ 5:00 pm$1950
Key Account Management is a two-day program designed for Commercial Leaders and Sales roles with responsibility for influencing the direction and growth of strategic accounts. Participants will focus on the logic and ROI of KAM, discovery of actionable insights and analysis of KA profitability, and execution of KAM team designs and strategies.
During this program participants will:
- Diagnosis the company’s readiness for KAM execution and key actions needed to align the organization for KAM
- Focus on KAM best practices and how they can be applied to your company
- Discover actionable insights about the target account and its profitability drivers
- Build execution plans for your company’s account teams, executive involvement and shared programs with your customers
Continental breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks included each day in the program.
* For groups of 4 or more, contact us for group rates
Tags: Sales, KAM, Strategic Account Management, Customers, Accounts, Americas, USA
Our system processes payments through PayPal. If you prefer other methods of registration and payment please email firstname.lastname@example.org
MARKET EDGE ACADEMY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Online credit card payments are refundable up until 25 days before the starting date of the scheduled program. Registrations purchased before that time will be 100% refundable. Within 24 days of the start of the purchased program, registrations are not refundable; a credit will be issued for attendance at select future Market Edge Academy events.
- Online credit card payments will be processed via PayPal and their terms of service.
- For direct, company invoiced registrations, a 50% deposit of the total number of registrations will be invoiced upon receipt by Market Edge of the registration form. The balance due will be invoiced upon the start of the purchased program. Payment terms are Net 30 days.
- In the unlikely occurrence of a Market Edge canceled program a full refund of payments and deposits will be provided.